CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, February 21, 2005

i finished work at 12.15 today. gosh. i worked closing shift. usually its only like nine hours. today, freaking eleven! cos there was some mistakes so we had to like recount alllllllll the forms and search for some stupid phone's imei ONE BY ONE.

and after work i met lester to cycle! ha ha ha. or rather i stole his bike and cycled all around the interchange.. and no matter what i do, i CANNOT cycle in a straight line.

today at work, my bad my bad...... i was THIS close to topping up $100 for some stupid trade in mistake. but thank goodness for the nice nice people at work who 'bailed' me out. so... yayy.

i received a damn nice message this morning that made me smile when i woke up at 12. it totally made my afternoon. :)

i dont know whether the entries(perhaps some) in your blog(s) are for me.

is it always about me all the time? its all always about me having a problem with this, a problem with that. so its just me all the time and not anyone else. and no one is to be blamed for anything because its just me, as usual. me degrading myself. me expecting. you all mean a great deal to me. and please dont think that i am having this easypeasy. i am not having alot of fun trying to sort out my thoughts and getting those damned tears away.

tomorrow, ive got farewell supper with the m1 people @ geylang. god knows what we will be doing after that. sigh. so sad. :( can all the nice nice people please stay. patrick dont leave us! no one to say "never mind, do what you like lah.. since i -teng- you.".... randy dont go to town! town is evil! and no one to disturb me and hit my head already...... alan dont go to town! its bad for you. too many cute girls already and none are married. so cannot have affairs. ha ha ha. and no one to teach me hokkien anymore.... simon dont go to town too! i am going to eat town up. grr. no one to make coffee for me and speak to me in hainanese already....... sigh.

rebel.

going to the girls place tomorrow. cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home